
Just discovered the Spring Reading Thing 2009 challenge at Callerpidder Days and since it officially began on March 20th I'll need to get a running start to finish my chosen list by June 20th!
Here's the list of books I'm going to try to finish reading during the challenge time period:
Blood Orange Brewing - A Tea Shop Mystery (Laura Childs)
Oolong Dead - A Tea Shop Mystery (Laura Childs) *I'm catching up on this series!
Pemberley by the Sea - A modern love story, Pride and Prejudice style (Abigail Reynolds) *this will be my "beach reading" while on vacation at Gulf Shores - yea!
Heart and Soul (Maeve Binchy) *LOVE anything by her and this is her newest
Murder is Binding - A Booktown Mystery (Lorna Barrett) *written along the lines of the Laura Childs' mysteries
My Spring Reading list is a short one and, as you can see, purely "escape fiction" which is what is needed in my life right now for pure relaxation. I'm listening to audio books simultaneously to and from work (and will also listen to them to and from Gulf Shores in May) but won't count those as part of the list. Will see how it goes!! Thanks, Katrina, for open this challenge to all of us who live by the motto So Many Books, So Little Time!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
A late but running start on Spring Reading Thing 2009...
Posted by Sharon at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment