The leg is some better - pain now confined to hip area mostly instead of radiating all the way down to the heel - but still can't put weight on it for any length of time. Thank goodness for my trusty laptop so I can check email (yes, even office email via remote login) and blogs and feel somewhat still connected to the world! Now if I can just keep Miss Lily from curling up on the keyboard. She thinks it is a nice warming spot designed especially for kitty-cats. I must admit to being a most impatient patient. You may think it would be lovely to be confined to bed or recliner all day, but not so! If it was by choice and not accompanied by pain, perhaps - but I would much rather be pain-free and out among people today. Will continue the regiment of circulatory massage, Ibuprofen, and warm moist compresses and hope to be up and at 'em again tomorrow. OK, enough whining... time to limp to the kitchen (looking somewhat like Walter Brennen's "Grandpa" from The Real McCoys I'm sure!) to fix another cup of green tea. Am counting on its cardiovascular health qualities as reported in several studies. Look for a brighter post tomorrow...
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Girlfriend, I had no idea you had injured yourself by having too much fun! Please get well and back on your feet soon so you will still have your beach days :)
Love you
Post a Comment